About the vacancy
Vinces is hiring a graphic designer and digital communication specialist. His or her role will be to design and implement a digital communication plan to encourage visibility of the firm’s website and presence on social media and give support to the consultant’s team with their graphic design needs. The job will be carried out at our offices in Madrid – at the Almagro neighbourhood – and the person selected will report directly to the firm’s managers.
- Academic background: education in graphic design and digital communication is needed.
- Professional background: 2-3 years maximum experience (25-26 years old). Experience in graphic design and digital communication is needed.
Experience in the use of the following tools (or similar) will be an asset:
- Photo editing (Photoshop)
- Video editing (Camtasia, Premiere, Final Cut…)
- Vector Image editing (Ilustrator, Indesign…)
- Social media management (Hootsuite)
- Email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Web analytics (Google analytics)
- Web creation and development (Ux design, squarespace, wix…)
- Content management – CMS (WordPress, tumblr…)
- Ability to innovate and to be at the forefront of the latest technological trends
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to manage deadlines and different times and processes
- Eagerness to learn and absorb new ideas and trends
- Show intellectual curiosity and interest in politics, regulation, media and social media
- Capacity to work in a team (values of respect, trust, collaboration, healthy competitiveness with respect to one-self and support to others are valued)
- Capacity to coordinate projects with a significant number of collaborators and players
- Detail-oriented and pro-activity
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
We are an independent, public affairs strategic consultancy firm based in Spain. Our mission is to build organisations’ legitimacy in the social, regulatory and political arena. Our team – made up by jurists and consultants – develops strategies through means of our own methodology based on the following principle: the greater social legitimacy, the greater capacity to exert influence.
Legitimate public affairs’ strategies:
Public Affairs’ strategies must be based on building social, regulatory and political legitimacy. In order to do so, we develop participation structures with a wide variety of stakeholders, such as sector-organisations, NGOs, activists, consumer organisations and citizens, Think Tanks, universities, business schools and the media and digital user community. We carry out research and analyse regulation, develop political positioning reports and we design influence at the Houses of Parliament, Public Institutions and Organisms. Lastly, we gather the necessary political intelligence and manage political negotiations in a professional and transparent manner.
Send your Cv to email@example.com