In the framework of the International Executive Program on Government and Public Affairs, IE and CEPS are organizing a round table on:
Corporate Tax Transparency
A necessary responibility of global corporations
EU officials, industry and NGO representatives come together to discuss the developments of corporate tax transparency and the impact it will have on business, citizens and the EU as a whole. Join us for a debate on the role that global corporations should have as a responsible social and political actor as society increasingly demands access to information and transparency.
- Carl Dolan, Director, Transparency International, Brussels office
- Philippe Lamberts (MEP), Member of the Special Committee on Tax Rulings and Other Measures Similar in Nature or Effect
- Jeroen M Lammers, Manager Fiscaliteit, Corporate Governance at Ondernemingsrecht. VNO-NCW-MKB Nederland
- Jerónimo Payán, Tax Director EMEA, Telefónica
- 12:30 – 13.15: Informal lunch
- 13.15 – 13.25: Opening remarks by Karel Lannoo, CEPS CEO
- 13.25 – 14.00: Panel
- 14.20 – 14.30: Closing remarks by Elena Herrero-Beaumont (Academic Director of Executive Program IECGA).
If you would like to register, please click here.
The International Executive Program on Government & Corporate Affairs named above, aims at training directors or high-level executives at global multinationals and non-government associations in how to efectively manage their government and corporate affairs departments. It will consist of one week in Brussels and 10 online sessions. The OECD is actively supporting the IE Business School in the development of this programme by providing both materials and suggesting speakers on transparency, integrity and ethics.